lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] managing user passwords

  • From: "Brady J. Frey" <brady AT dotfive.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] managing user passwords
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 14:27:56 -0700

Sorry for the repeated posts today, I hope it doesn't cause too much hassle -- these things tend to crop up when I'm installing away...

Is it possible to create the password for the user? I have no qualms allowing them to edit it after the fact, but would like to synchronize it for them from the get go. This is more cosmetic, so if not possible, I can understand! Thanks guys':) The package is becoming very useful the more and more I delve into it, it's syncing with my themes and customization nicely so far.