lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Hmm..never mind..(All Blogs issue)

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Beverly Shideler <beverly AT ladiesofhack.com>
  • Cc: lyceum user group <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Hmm..never mind..(All Blogs issue)
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 04:41:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Beverly Shideler wrote:

Well the link to the blog is in the portal page under the All Blogs (after pasting in the old code from the trac site) but when I click on it, it doesn't take me to the right path and says that the blog doesn't exist....sorry! Not sure what to do now. :(

Beverly- i'm not sure what the problem could be. if you want to ensure that the problem is with lyceum and not with something specific to your isntallation, the best thing to do will probably be to download the latest nightly, wipe your database tables, and start from scratch.

http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/downloads

let me know if you have any questions, or get any more info.

thanks!

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/