lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Presentation > Theme Editor > Page Template

  • From: "Shahrooz Bhopti" <drivencompassion AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Presentation > Theme Editor > Page Template
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:00:52 -0400

Can someone please help me track down where to edit Presentation > Theme Editor > Page Template, in K2+Lyceum?  It looks like Lyceum removes the theme editor, which causes problems with plugins requiring an update to the theme.

According to http://www.pingmag.jp/2006/02/06/the...glemap-plugin/
My last step is to add one line of code AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TEMPLATE.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find the Page Template editor.  After installing K2, the options I now have under presentation are only:
* Themes
* Sidebar Widgets
* K2 Options

Is there somewhere I can activate the Theme Editor?  Thanks!!