lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Cannot Login to Lyceum Installation

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Christinger Tomer <ctomer AT mail.sis.pitt.edu>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Cannot Login to Lyceum Installation
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:56:48 -0400 (EDT)

chris- are you still having these problems? can you give us any more information?

--
John
----

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006, Christinger Tomer wrote:

I'm new to the list and apologize if this is an old and settled
question. When I build Lyceum, I cannot login in "admin." I can create
an account and generate a password, but cannot in that instance, either.
I've encountered the problem in building Lyceum on Debian and OS X
Server, but not in building WordPress 2.02 on the same machines. I'm
assuming that I'm making some basic mistake in configuration, but
haven't been able to figure out what it is. Any advice, help, or
relevant information would be appreciated.

Chris Tomer
University of Pittsburgh