lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Need help...

  • From: Beverly Shideler <beverly AT ladiesofhack.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Need help...
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:28:44 -0500

Hi there, I'm new to the list and hoping someone can give me some feedback as to why I'm having problems installing Lyceum. I can't seem to get past step 2. The page just hangs at step 2 (where it indicates it's setting up the db tables) and won't proceed from there. I have the database set up, and I have the config file set up with the proper username, password, etc. I also did the "private.php" thing as suggested because I couldn't figure out how to rename my root directory.

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I installed Wordpress with no problems, but pulled it off after finding Lyceum. It really seems to be just what I'm looking for, I hope I can get this figured out. I have MySql and PHP on a Linux server hosted at Godaddy. I'm pretty new at this so any feedback would be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks!

Bev