lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] No virtual subdomain setup

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Viv-ache <vivache AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] No virtual subdomain setup
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 22:01:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006, Viv-ache wrote:

Thanks Rick. So which version of the software should I use? Any recommendations.

Use the nightly, it can go either way, and by default dos NOT use subdomains.

I need to use this in production for active users. My understanding from reading from the site is that this is everything that WordPRess is but with greater security. So the statement that this is not ready for production use is a little scary.

Lyceum is still in beta and is being actively developed. hence the 0.21 version number. see the zero in front? That means it's not ready :)

However, the upcoming 0.30 should be a seminal release, and would be a good time to start considering using it for a production site.

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/