lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] No virtual subdomain setup

  • From: Viv-ache <vivache AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] No virtual subdomain setup
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:56:00 -0700

Thanks Rick.
So which version of the software should I use? Any recommendations. lyceum_nightly.zip ?

I'm new to this, so let me ask a  dumb question here.

In the FAQ I see this note:
Q: Is Lyceum ready for production use?
A: No. The schema has not been finalized, the import and upgrade infrastructure is not in place, and the code is in need of a security audit.

I need to use this in production for active users. My understanding from reading from the site is that this is everything that WordPRess is but with greater security. So the statement that this is not ready for production use is a little scary.

Anything to allay my fears would be great.

Again thanks for the superfast response to my first query.

Regards
Viv-ache