lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Theme/Plugin Options?

  • From: "Rick Beckman" <rick.beckman AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Theme/Plugin Options?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 01:53:36 -0500

I tried the Blogs of the Day plugin (though the actual site
blogsoftheday.com no longer supports the old plugin), which has
options. And it saved the options just fine for two different users,
without modification to the plugin.

Themes also which take advantage of Wordpress 2.x's functions.php
capabilities save their options just fine for users. Specifically, I
refer to K2 ( getk2.com ).

I am having fun trying all this out.

--
Rick