lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Theme/Plugin Options?

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Theme/Plugin Options?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 01:49:35 -0500 (EST)

if a plugin has options, and the system administrator installs it, and it's apropriately modifed by either the system admin or the author to be compatible with lyceum (usually takes 10 minutes or an hour), then all the configurable options will be available.

if there are plugins that you particualrly like, let me know and i will try to make them available on the demo site for testing.

jjb