lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] Problem with current trunk

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] Problem with current trunk
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:21:11 -0400 (EDT)

these might help:

http://forum.lyceum.ibiblio.org/discussion/21/

http://forum.lyceum.ibiblio.org/discussion/16/configpath-error/

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007, John Joseph Bachir wrote:

were you previously not using subdomains? you can't switch between them
without making DB changes.

In fact we were before. There are only two blogs, and only one of them
matters. (-;

Care to step me through said DB changes sometime? So far, there's nothing
on fire, but it'd be nice if there were e.g. a wiki page describing what
to do in this case ("WARNING unsupported" etc. is fine). We'll probably
want to make this live in a few days.

-- Asheesh.

--
John Bachir