lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] Problem with current trunk

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] Problem with current trunk
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 18:50:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

I have SUBDOMAINS set to true for a Lyceum install at
http://freeculture.org/lyceum/ . One such blog is at
http://reed.freeculture.org/ . But the links on the page point to e.g.
http://freeculture.org/lyceum/reed/about/ rather than
http://reed.freeculture.org/about/ . Isn't that broken behavior for
SUBDOMAINS set to true?

If this is reproducible it's worth opening a ticket for (or just patching
the code before 1.0 is out), but I was hoping for a sanity-check first.

Sorry to reply to myself, but the last email had the wrong "To:" header (because I sent it to the wrong email address by mistake). Be sure to reply to lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org if you do. (-:

-- Asheesh.

--
Q: What's tan and black and looks great on a lawyer?
A: A doberman.