lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] page edit token bug

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Mark Garbers <mark AT garbers.co.uk>
  • Cc: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] page edit token bug
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 22:06:24 -0500 (EST)

YES

THIS IS WORKING (err, breaking...)

YOU ARE A SAINT!!

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Mark Garbers wrote:

Sure, no problem.

Start writing a new post. Click 'save and continue editing'. Then, when the
page has reloaded, click 'save and continue editing' again. Then, once the
page has reloaded again, click 'Publish'.

Did that produce the error?

I'll work on getting the plugin into a distributable format and post a link
on the wiki and the devlist.

Mark