lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] page edit token bug

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Mark Garbers <mark AT garbers.co.uk>
  • Cc: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] page edit token bug
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:10:03 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for working on this Mark.

Let's move this discussion to lyceum-dev so that others can contribute... subscribe if you aren't already.

http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/support/

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Mark Garbers wrote:

Ok, so far I've got it narrowed down to these two lines in the functions.php
file:
if (!$keep)
unset($_SESSION['formtokens'][$key][$token]);
It seems as if it's destroying the session variable and then when it comes to
posting it can't find them so returns false from the tokenIsValid function.

I'm going to try changing the $keep variable in the post.php file and see if
that makes a difference.

Mark