lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] Some ideas and some questions

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Katz <singkit AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Asheesh Laroia" <asheesh AT asheesh.org>, lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] Some ideas and some questions
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:15:46 +0800

I think it would be GREAT. There's really a need to upload the plugins FIXED for Lyceum.  I can test some plugins one by one. But certainly, I don't need them all. Maybe what the developers of Lyceum need are actual help from other developers.

I'm not new to Wordpress. In fact, I've been using it for years. But I'm very new to Lyceum. I've figured out the answer to my first question.
But I'm still trying to contact my webhost about wildcard DNS and stuff I need to make the subdomains work.

Thanks for the response.

On 10/11/06, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org> wrote:
On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, Katz wrote:

> 2) Plugins There are a lot of WP Plugins which I want to add for the
>    site. One would be the WPGallery. Which plugins work with lyceum as
>    of this moment?

Right now there is no central authority to see which plugins work and
which don't.  I've suggested creating a Trac+SVN repository; JJB seems
open to the idea but wants more feedback from users.
http://wiki.lyceum.ibiblio.org/index.php/Addons_repository has my
suggestion; check it out and be sure to reply if you think it would be
good!

-- Asheesh.

--
All of life is a blur of Republicans and meat!

--
CHILLMOZ
http://www.chillmoz.com