lyceum-dev - [Lyceum-dev] Some ideas and some questions

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Katz <singkit AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-dev] Some ideas and some questions
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:43:17 +0100

IDEAS:
I have successfully installed lyceum on a test site. I am thinking about an integration of Lyceum and Drupal. If that's more complicated than it sounds, I might as well use both CMS separately. But as to the user profiles, I want to come up with a common administration page.

QUESTIONS:
1) Subdomains for users
The test site has this structure: domain.com/test where the portal.php lies.
Is it possible for users to have a url like this: xxx.domain.com and not domain.com/xxx without actually moving the lyceum files on the root?

2) Plugins
There are a lot of WP Plugins which I want to add for the site. One would be the WPGallery. Which plugins work with lyceum as of this moment?

--
CHILLMOZ
http://www.chillmoz.com