lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] Questions regarding development

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: David Raison <david AT ion.lu>
  • Cc: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] Questions regarding development
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 16:02:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006, David Raison wrote:

1. How active is your development?

Our development is funded and very active. I recently moved to a new city so we've seen some slow-down. Overall development might slow down a bit, but the development and support facilities are still there and given a lot of attention.

2. I've seen that you're using 'trac'. Although I'm not (yet) familiar with it, I've seen that it supports subversion as a versioning system. In case we'd like to contribute to your source base - if this is possible at all - what are the connection details?

We love trac. Yes you are free to access the subversion respository for everything except commits. If you have a patch to submit, then you may do so via a trac ticket. You can checkout the project as specified here:

http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/downloads

3. This is a very specific question: Your lyceum_create_blog_from_username script supports giving the blog as an argument. Your not doing this though (not even offering a formular field), is there a particular reason to this or not?

I'm not sure what you are referring to. What do you mean by "script"? is it a function somewhere? something in the interface? let us know. (the better place for support questions is on the lyceum-users list or in the irc room).

thanks for your interest!

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/