lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] Adjusting user level controls -- not recommended in lyceum?

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Brady J. Frey" <brady AT dotfive.com>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] Adjusting user level controls -- not recommended in lyceum?
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 17:30:49 -0700

Sorry, I did not use the wordpress 2 term:) -- yes, I'd like to change the capability of contributor to publish posts, but not edit any post. This would be a first time attempt to try this on any wordpress installation -- I have used a wordpress plugin called http://www.redalt.com/wiki/Role+Manager, but that does not work with lyceum -- so I was going to take a shot at editing some of the functions files to make this happen.

John Joseph Bachir wrote:
i'm not sure what you are describing. do you mean, changing the capabilities of each role? how were you trying to do this?