lyceum-dev - [Lyceum-dev] Creating a svn path for others' plugins and skins

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-dev] Creating a svn path for others' plugins and skins
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 13:16:27 -0400 (EDT)

As I look more into deploying Lyceum, it would be great to have a place to get (and preferably, commit) themes and plugins that have been tested to work with Lyceum. Note that most of these will require changes that upstream will take a long time to commit to their repositories; I think that makes the creation of a Lyceum-specific place all the more important.

-- Asheesh.

--
San Francisco has always been my favorite booing city. I don't mean the
people boo louder or longer, but there is a very special intimacy. When

  • [Lyceum-dev] Creating a svn path for others' plugins and skins, Asheesh Laroia, 04/30/2006