lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] problem on Windows

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "steve (iforumz)" <steve22 AT iforumz.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] problem on Windows
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:31:11 -0400 (EDT)

logging in is a problem with .30, i'm going to tackle it this weekend.

here's the ticket, if you have any more info, leave a comment:

http://source.ibiblio.org/trac/lyceum/ticket/399

thanks

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/