lrrp - [Lrrp] (no subject)

lrrp AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Lrrp's and N/75th Rangers 173D Airborne Brigade (Sep)

  • From: "James Gowen" <jgowen6 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Lrrp AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lrrp] (no subject)
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:37:54 -0600

We have a forty ac. Ranch North of Sallisaw, Ok.Some of us ride with the Vietnam Vets M/C and work with the VFW Have some spaces for campers and tents a airplane hanger for motorcycles and to work on anything else. Extra beds and room to relax in. If you are in the area call (918)775-5093 or email me. I have some orders from Recondo School,LRRP plt and E/17 when We were still attached Herd Hq ect. Lots of pic's Tad,Rock Trembley and some I can't remember. Good to here from You Welcome Home and call or email again soon!!!