livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Global Climate Change: Agriculture on the Brink

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: herb farmer <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Global Climate Change: Agriculture on the Brink
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 08:29:38 -0600

I agree on the possible part, esp rising sea levels. And possible also is nuclear winter courtesy of India & Pakistan threatening each other with nuclear weapons. Both are scenarios you can't prepare for no matter what. Except with nuclear winter there is no high ground.

This is bad enough:
"Due to its triple meltdowns and the unmitigable radioactive releases, Fukushima Daiichi will continue to bleed radiation into the Pacific Ocean for more than a century"
http://enenews.com/nuclear-engineer-alarm-bells-going-fukushima-radioactive-plume-west-coast-people-will-die-radiation-flowing-across-pacific-weve-contaminated-biggest-source-water-planet-stop-video?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ENENews+%28Energy+News%29