livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Sustainable Ways to Feed the World Are Subverted by Corporations

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: John D'hondt <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Sustainable Ways to Feed the World Are Subverted by Corporations
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 20:58:15 +0000

Except for my PC there are very few things in my life produced by a corporation and most important none of the food we eat.
Re your two other articles. I liked the first a lot about diverse farming in the Sundarbans and the second about "integrative medicine" not at all. With what I know about cancer I will never subject myself to cut, poison and burn while there are extremely good, inexpensive methods to get rid of a tumor that you can do at home in all comfort and without anything but good side effects. Been there and done that.
John