livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Sustainable Ways to Feed the World Are Subverted by Corporations

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: herb farmer <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Sustainable Ways to Feed the World Are Subverted by Corporations
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 18:53:21 -0700

Think of it this way: corporations decide what we're allowed to eat. IF we let them of course

On 1/11/2015 3:08 PM, John D'hondt wrote:
A corporation has no moral obligations. None!
A corporation has only one single legal obligation and that is to make a maximum profit short term.
So what do you expect Paul? Even if the CEO's know they will kill all the planet in ten years time by what they are doing they are legally obliged to make a profit NOW.
John

Sustainable Ways to Feed the World Are Subverted by Corporations
http://newsjunkiepost.com/2015/01/03/sustainable-ways-to-feed-the-world-are-subverted-by-corporations/#sthash.XLJ3OWNM.dpuf