livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Fw: How to Fire Congress - FIRE THE BUMS!

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Fw: How to Fire Congress - FIRE THE BUMS!
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 22:20:29 +0100

I can't personally understand that Obama's approval rating is still 50 %. Guantanamo, patriot act, NSA spying, secret trade pacts that only benefit those 400 billionaires, false flag operations by the dozen and worst of all he seems to be steering straight for WW 3 at the moment. That is not going to improve any our gardening attempts.
Granted that I would find it even worse if a creationist, climate denying nutcase were steering the same course.
John
That's the standard myth the corporate media & our 400+ billionaires want people to believe, both parties the same - so people won't vote, which helps them win. That's what Europe sees too. The actual differences in the parties are so extreme as to be almost unbelievable. I've seen (and sent out) hundreds of news items & reports bearing that out. Which is why Obama's approval is just under 50% and Congress (the House) approval is down to 7% and dropping by the hour.  I put out much on that on Twitter @NetNewsBuzz  with almost 4000 followers. For me tho, learning to live on the land is more critical than the politics. I'd like to be growing for markets in Copenhagen or Gdansk.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net