livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Ciao Italia! A Conversation with Mary Ann Esposito

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Ciao Italia! A Conversation with Mary Ann Esposito
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 21:46:37 -0600

Ciao Italia! A Conversation with Mary Ann Esposito
http://www.i-italy.org/bloggers/11713/ciao-italia-conversation-mary-ann-esposito

Had to run this one as my partner cooked Italian when she was big enough to reach the kitchen counter, and her mother from Compania. Like Mary Ann she's been telling me simple cooking with good ingredients is best and easiest, and growing best tasting vegetables is the best way to start. she's got me growing
friariello peppers now with our strain of tomatoes & romano beans to come soon. After all people had to eat before supermarkets & industrial farms, and will again.

paul