livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] US drought map

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] US drought map
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 21:57:32 -0600

Close but the prevailing westerlies blow it east, not north. Until it changes. Years back we rented directly in the path of the smoke from the Los Alamos fire, & moved immediately. Here we have no chance of earthquakes, floods, forest fires. & no chance of rain. They will take the clean fossil aquifer eventually tho. Like the song said "don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky"

An affordable patch of ground with its own water shouldn't be so hard to find.