livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Test

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Test
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 22:14:45 -0000

Good but I take it you are not spying on everybody are you Paul?
john
I'm doing something about it on Twitter, have been for years since Echelon

On 2/7/2014 2:24 PM, John D'hondt wrote:
True but they should then do something about it. They know about corruption by super rich and elite paedophile rings and the most they do with that information is use it for blackmail.
John
At least we can't complain about the government not listening to us anymore