livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Farms & Food Face Fundamental Forces

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Farms & Food Face Fundamental Forces
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 00:26:16 +0100

Of course Paul. And what is more we probably are on the same side.
I manged to get on top of potato blight and clubroot disease here by purely organic means and I have the idea that the same tricks could be used for casava and citrus fruit. But in practise I can see little chance of that happening since diseases like mentioned in the article are a golden oportunity for the corporate juggernaut to come up with an expensive solution.
John

The Mounting Imperatives of 21st Century Agrarianism: Farms & Food Face
Fundamental Forces
http://thecalloftheland.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/the-mounting-imperatives-of-21st-century-agrarianism-farms-food-face-fundamental-forces/

BTW John, I'm afraid I for one understand where the RWNJs have gone way
off the rails, and IMHO the corporate juggernaut & climate change is
irreversible physically & politically. But we can still decide which
side to be on, can't we

paul tradingpost@lobo.net
@netnewsbuzz twitter