livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Farms & Food Face Fundamental Forces

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Farms & Food Face Fundamental Forces
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 12:01:37 -0600

The Mounting Imperatives of 21st Century Agrarianism: Farms & Food Face Fundamental Forces http://thecalloftheland.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/the-mounting-imperatives-of-21st-century-agrarianism-farms-food-face-fundamental-forces/

BTW John, I'm afraid I for one understand where the RWNJs have gone way off the rails, and IMHO the corporate juggernaut & climate change is irreversible physically & politically. But we can still decide which side to be on, can't we

paul tradingpost@lobo.net
@netnewsbuzz twitter