livingontheland - [Livingontheland] 'Pandora's Lunchbox'

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: tradingpost@lobo.net
  • To: <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>, <OWL-OldWaysLiving@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] 'Pandora's Lunchbox'
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:24:34 -0700

'Pandora's Lunchbox': New Book Reveals How Processed Food Took Over The American Meal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26/pandoras-lunchbox-processed-food_n_2741231.html

But this writer still falls back on the idea that basic unprocessed food is too much time & trouble. I can think of several reasons for that widespread belief. People don't know how to cook anymore or imagine healthy is too expensive, too many are overstressed, tired from work or lack of restful sleep, kids addicted to sugary food high in msg, transfats, etc. or people just feel bad from poor diet period. I never really learned much cooking but I can eat healthy & cheaply in a hurry.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

  • [Livingontheland] 'Pandora's Lunchbox', tradingpost, 02/26/2013