livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] seriously, living in prepper land

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] seriously, living in prepper land
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 06:02:58 -0500

Agreed, my reasons precisely. Especially the last one.

Liz

On Jan 12, 2013, at 4:50 AM, Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com> wrote:

I think the issue on that is not timing, so much as having more than one reason.  If you consider yourself a "Futurist" that sees some major problem coming,  Like the WWIII nuclear war in 1982, that ehem, didn't materialize on your schedule.  You have run into the law of, nothing happens on schedule.

I am a prepper too, I don't worry about timing, I live in "Hurricane Alley", whatever comes may not come this year, but it will, be it hurricane, drought, fire, tornado, all the likely suspects of my region.  There are durned few places on earth where something does NOT come sooner or later, like earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes and invaders in Haiti.

So I prep for my region, I prep for my "global worry of the day", and I prep because I like to boycott all the rat b_______s that take the money I spend and use it to make things worse.  If one of those reasons whithers away, well, I still have my other reasons...

Yours, Pego