livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Fossil Food & Agriculture

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Fossil Food & Agriculture
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 08:30:40 -0800 (PST)

Of course - and this will happen easily....  their might be some that fight this shift but overall it will come naturally..... it already is moving.....  Remember to believe and hold in our minds this view of life...  Remember to notice where it is working....

Blessings,

Aliza
www.SomeKindaWonderfulFarm.com
Ashland, Oregon

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman