livingontheland - [Livingontheland] We Have Breached The First Tipping Point

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org, OWL-OldWaysLiving@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] We Have Breached The First Tipping Point
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 21:28:04 -0600

"Essentially we need ways to increase our personal and social resilience
while coming into communities that are dedicated to preserving what matters
most. It means training ourselves from today onwards in the ancient trades of
farming and clothing, of healing and shelter"

http://www.countercurrents.org/james260912.htm

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

I agree. We grow for local farmers markets without fossil fuel inputs or
powered machinery

  • [Livingontheland] We Have Breached The First Tipping Point, Tradingpost, 09/26/2012