livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Seeds of Rebellion: How to Reclaim our Seed Culture

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org, OWL-OldWaysLiving@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Seeds of Rebellion: How to Reclaim our Seed Culture
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:22:44 -0600

“A seed is like a natural memory stick; it contains millions of years of DNA,
it stores and reproduces climate data for generations. Among these thousands
of genes are some you never know if you’re going to need, but in this time of
intense climatic variability, seeds will be able to offer us avenues for
survival.”

Seeds of Rebellion: How to Reclaim our Seed Culture
http://organicconnectmag.com/wp/seeds-of-rebellion-how-to-reclaim-our-seed-culture/#.UGIDtNSZHGA

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

  • [Livingontheland] Seeds of Rebellion: How to Reclaim our Seed Culture, Tradingpost, 09/25/2012