livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The world is closer to a #food crisis than most people realise

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The world is closer to a #food crisis than most people realise
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 23:58:40 +0100

And deservedly so. I just saw "Farmageddon". If anybody is interested I can pass on the link.
But I am afraid that what is shown in the film and worse is happening world wide .
john

The world is closer to a #food crisis than most people realise http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/jul/24/world-food-crisis-closer?CMP=twt_gu

. Lester R. Brown is the president of the Earth Policy Institute and author of Full Planet, Empty Plates: The New Geopolitics of Food Scarcity, due to be published in October