livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] How 1 MILLION lbs Of Organic Food Can Be Produced On 3 Acres

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] How 1 MILLION lbs Of Organic Food Can Be Produced On 3 Acres
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:33:45 -0700 (PDT)

I lov3 this guy

He is much of the inspiration behind much of my garden  Follow the link through to the 2nd article.   Like Mel Bartholomew, Will Allen kinda expects poor people to get creative in repurposing recycled materials.

I know I had gotten several thousands of dollars worht of work and construction with just a few dollars blown out when I have it on hand to do.