livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] drug interaction checker

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] drug interaction checker
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 19:56:58 -0000

To me it is very much to the point Paul. But I would go a step further and try and avoid any doctor prescribed medication at all times. Doctors and their medication is the first cause of death after all. And there are very good and organic alternatives for most complaints, the worst problem being that it will take lots of time to find on the net what you need to do.
john

Off topic?

Doctors don't ask what else you're taking, or eating. It's up to you alone.

Doctor Oz drug interaction checker, not just prescriptions: http://www.doctoroz.com/