livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Voting with Our Farms and Forks against Climate Catastrophe

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org, OWL-OldWaysLiving@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Voting with Our Farms and Forks against Climate Catastrophe
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 18:07:51 -0700

Too long to include whole piece but it gets the nuts & bolts. Old fashioned
farming methods still best in the big picture.

Voting with Our Farms and Forks against Climate Catastrophe
By Will Allen, Cedar Circle Farm, Vermont, and Ronnie Cummins, Organic
Consumers Association
December 20, 2011
http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_24530.cfm

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

  • [Livingontheland] Voting with Our Farms and Forks against Climate Catastrophe, Tradingpost, 12/22/2011