livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Harvey's Coming Presentations (OT)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Harvey's Coming Presentations (OT)
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 08:58:29 -0800 (PST)

I would love to see you on the west coast........any chance of that happening any time soon?

Blessings,

Aliza
www.SomeKindaWonderfulFarm.com
Ashland, Oregon

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman