livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Saving Tomato Seeds

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Saving Tomato Seeds
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:42:29 -0600

Double checking fermentation time I found this, prob one of the better pages
on Saving Tomato Seeds

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=saving%20tomato%20seeds&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mastergardeners.org%2Fpdf%2Fimport%2FSGM%2Ffiles%2FSaving_Tomato_Seeds.pdf&ei=4XylTs3pBaOsiQLD56TIBQ&usg=AFQjCNFmLzb4pDVp197njqpb58Vcv_z7Kw&cad=rja

I keep thinking each mkt will be the last this season & keep getting proved
wrong. Barb predicted a milder fall this year & they keep producing in
unheated greenhouse despite nightly freezes. We've never sold thru Oct in
past years. Running out of other produce by now but we discovered garlic
braids & green gourds sell & make people stop & look. With research & season
extension methods we've been able to grow & sell more each year, still all
from 1/4 acre & without expense of a tiller or hired help.

Mkt crowds seem to be getting bigger each year & more markets keep popping up
everywhere. Hmmm.