livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] [KC No-Till] Thankfulness for a Good Tour

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] [KC No-Till] Thankfulness for a Good Tour
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 06:26:59 -0500

Paul

We had an early unseasonal extended period of temps under 50 that i think encouraged bolting of broccoli and no cauliflower buds. Then we had some hot weather. After that till now it has been frequent rain and moderate temps which has been good. Today the weather people are crying about a heat wave. Best onions i have ever grown. Whoopee!

Marty