livingontheland - [Livingontheland] [KC No-Till] Food Today at Niles Garden Market

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>
  • To: KC No Till <kcnotill@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] [KC No-Till] Food Today at Niles Garden Market
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 08:06:23 -0700 (PDT)

Today the kids are selling

Carrots, green beans, onions, garlic, potatoes, and fresh mint and
oregano.

Proceeds help our program and the kids personally through profit
sharing.

Come see our garden, our solar powered waterfall, biochar operation,
and our mycorrhizal fungi growing bed.

Niles Garden Market, 1911 E 23rd Street from 4 to 6 PM today.

http://organotill.org

Thanks
Marty Kraft