livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Cholesterol: The Good, the Bad and the Truth

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Cholesterol: The Good, the Bad and the Truth
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 21:41:09 -0700 (PDT)

I'm glad you posted this harvey - I was going to try to find these article but you just put them out there:o)

Lots of folks have gotten really ill by way of the low fat low cholesterol diet.......it just takes a while for the symptomology to show up like B12 deficiency and vegan diet..... Hard to pin point the cause when it takes years for the effects to show up.

Blessings,

Aliza
Some Kinda Wonderful Farm
Ashland, Oregon

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman