livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Last week lilacs in bloom

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Last week lilacs in bloom
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 21:15:03 -0600

Unnerving to get this surprise a week before last frost date in May and at
this latitude N cent NM. We're grateful for what we have here & we'll deal
with deep freeze best we can. At least we don't get tornados, hurricanes,
earthquakes, floods, forest fires, smog, polluted water or radiation. 4
corners area safe for coming times according to native legend.