livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Food production, food preservation, food, storage ? A three legged stool

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Dan Conine <dconine@bertramwireless.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Food production, food preservation, food, storage ? A three legged stool
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:12:30 -0500

Yes. This is a good concept to consider about many things, but especially food.
I described the present commercial food system in an article once as a monorail based on transportation, oil, water, and political stability. Loss of any leg crashes the whole train down into the next leg and the next, like dominoes.

Dan C.
Belgium, WI
Message: 1