livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Grow Mycorrhizal Fungi to Save the Earth

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Grow Mycorrhizal Fungi to Save the Earth
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:59:44 -0500

Here is a message i sent out locally around Kansas City. Adapt to your circumstances. Thanks
===========
To Many

I challenge you to grow mycorrhizal fungi to begin raising the carbon content of your soil and lowering the CO2 in the atmosphere. If you have no occasion to plant anything at least educate yourself on the subject in you haven't already. Ask your food provider if mycorrhizal fungi were used in growing your vegetables.

I will give you some bahia grass seed to start the fungi growing process. See latest video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDkOC71jlVY

More info at
http://www.rodaleinstitute.org/20090806/gw1
and
http://www.rodaleinstitute.org/20101206_a-complete-how-to-on-farm-am- fungus-inoculum-production

If you have already grown or are growing mycorrhizal fungi please let me know how it is going.

Thanks
Marty Kraft

  • [Livingontheland] Grow Mycorrhizal Fungi to Save the Earth, Marty Kraft, 04/19/2011