livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Green Growth or No Growth: Charting a sustainable economic future

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Green Growth or No Growth: Charting a sustainable economic future
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 22:31:24 -0700

Good stuff. All the catch phrases, sustainable development, smart growth, all
spell disaster eventually. It's been calculated that if the rest of the world
consumed as much per capita as we do it would take five earths to supply
enough resources. So we live small and use almost all second hand and of
course sell our local produce for local consumption w/o packaging.