livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Green Growth or No Growth: Charting a sustainable economic future

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: EJ <emj@uvic.ca>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Green Growth or No Growth: Charting a sustainable economic future
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 18:28:42 -0800

We face serious environmental and economic challenges. People are looking for answers in a green economic future.

Can the Earth support an ever-growing economy? Can we shift to ‘green growth’ for a healthier environment and economy? What would it look like?

Four of the world’s top economic experts debate one of the critical questions of our time. CBC Radio's Paul Kennedy, host of Ideas, moderated a live debate at the University of Ottawa on January 20th, 2011.

CBC Radio One will broadcast the episode on February 2, 2011 at 9:00 pm (CBC Ideas airs at 9 pm across Canada). A podcast of the episode will be available February 28th, 2011 on the Ideas website.

http://www.sustainableprosperity.ca/debate