livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Farm Bureau Challenges E.P.A. on Chesapeake Pollution

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Farm Bureau Challenges E.P.A. on Chesapeake Pollution
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 11:33:31 -0800 (PST)

I "grew up in the FB".  My dad was county president, etc.  If I were a farmer I would be ashamed to be a member of the FB. They have 6.2M members,  They have 6.2M insurance members [non-voting] but very few members who are farmers and will not revel their membership.  They own stock in many of the agribusiness corporations and vote to increase their profits.

Ken H

-