livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] World Hunger Best Cured by Small-Scale Agriculture

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] World Hunger Best Cured by Small-Scale Agriculture
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 11:53:53 -0700

Thoughtful of you to be so concerned about me but they can speak for
themselves and have. Quit whining; I don't tell them what they can or can't
do. Life will go on. Comprende? And I saw Growing Power some time back and
know of Will Allen. A fine effort but grants and volunteers are soon going to
be in short supply. And there are a hundred just talking about it for every
Will Allen who's doing it.